- A one off treatment should solve the problem and take approximately 1 hour.
- Depending on the location of the nest we should have them treated within an hour.
- A one off treatment of dusting or using a residual spray should sort the problem out, without creating a health hazard to pets or children.
- Most bees are protected, however if you have a swarm we can move it to a more suitable home. Bumble bees can be treated if necessary.
- Although they do no harm, if you have them in your garden they make a huge mess! The process of mole removal is normally done over two days, but can take longer.
- Rats and Mice
- Depending on the severity of the problem, they can be treated by baiting, or other methods. This normally involves leaving bait boxes down (away from animals and children) and returning to check them a week later to see how the problem is.
- We also provide ongoing services, where we visit monthly or quarterly to check the boxes and refill with either bait or placebo depending on the activity seen.
- There are various methods of controlling rabbits including proofing, shooting, gassing and snaring. Depending on the severity of the problem and the individual customers’ needs will depend on the best treatment solution.
- There is only one way to deal with birds, and that is by proofing the property that they have taken up residence in! This again is a very customer specific problem, and an individual solution will need to be designed for each problem.